As part of our on-going expansion, we are currently looking for engineers to join our enthusiastic team here at hsl Compliance, one of the leading companies in the Legionella compliance industry.
The role is role to ensure that contract retention is maximised and that contract attrition is minimised. To implement, manage and monitor water treatment programmes for commercial and industrial water systems. The role is to ensure that the service level agreement for each contract/customer is met.
We are recruiting in the Leeds area, however you may be required to work at various locations within the UK.
About the Role:
- Service, manage and develop key accounts with new and existing clients
- Establish good working relationships with the company’s portfolio of clients
- Undertake monthly temperature monitoring to the required legislation
- Undertake weekly and monthly cooling tower analysis to the required legislation
- Undertake weekly and monthly steam boiler analysis to the required legislation
- Undertake LTHW and LTCW analysis, balanced flushing and full system flushing
- Provide technical advice to clients
- Planning works to meet with contract KPI’s
- Ensuring works are completed to the appropriate standard and documented correctly
- Working with clients to resolve identified issues
- Plan and organise works, including monitoring and maintenance contracts, remedial works and risk assessment programmes
Experience, skills and requirements:
- A proven track record working within this role and within the water treatment industry
- The ability to work persuasively and have the acumen to take the business forward
- Be able to communicate effectively and have excellent, planning and organisational skills
- Employment subject to a satisfactory DBS check
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter (with job title in the subject line) to email@example.com
Full job description available on request.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.