Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Data Collection, including photographs whilst on site, relating to the survey conducted.
- Maintain, update and retain reference documentation including ACOPS, and documented method of surveying.
- To attend site to carry out air monitoring duties and to analyse the air samples taken and accurately record the results on the appropriate documentation.
- To carry out validation following removal works (4 stage clearance testing) in accordance with in house SOPS’s and UKAS/ regulative requirements.
- To report analytical finds and accurately record on site events (could be either electronic or hard copy reports).
- To ensure appropriate storage and retention of samples.
Experience, Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer service, communication, analytical and organisational skills
- P403 & P404
- P402 (preferred but not essential)
- Diploma educated or equivalent
- Full driving licence (essential)
- Employment subject to a satisfactory DBS check