As part of our on-going expansion, we are currently looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer/Monitoring Technician to join our enthusiastic Highlands team. Here at hsl Compliance, we are one of the leading companies in the Legionella compliance industry. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Primarily providing services to local authorities and housing associations throughout the UK, hsl Compliance are a committed people company who strive to attract employees who have the desire to work hard and who wish to develop and build a career.
The Multi Skilled Engineer Role
Reporting to the Account Manager, you’ll be working on our Highlands contract to undertake lead Monitoring & L8 monitoring and water services. You will also be working on a multitude of engineering tasks including heating systems. You’ll be working alongside existing hsl Compliance employees to help respond to call outs when required and liaise with suppliers, clients and tenants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking water samples
- Interviewing RPO’s at the sites asking pertinent questions to inform the assessment process
- Recording the findings in the Council Assessment Forms
- Producing water assessment reports
Our ideal Multi Skilled Engineer:
The successful candidate should hold current certificates of competence in the category of Legionella Risk Assessment and Water Management/ Engineering or equivalent plus the following:
- City & Guilds in disinfection or equivalent.
- City & Guilds in Legionella Risk Assessment for Non-Domestic/ Commercial Premises or equivalent.
- BPEC Water Byelaws Certificate or equivalent.
- Asbestos Awareness Training minimum.
- Trained in basic electrical safety.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills
- A keen eye for detail, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A full driving licence is essential
If you would like to apply for this role or just require further information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies please.