As part of our on-going expansion, we are currently looking for engineers to join our enthusiastic team here at hsl Compliance, one of the leading companies in the Legionella compliance industry.
The role is to undertake L8 monitoring and water treatment services on an array of designated site-based contracts. We are recruiting in the Nottingham area , however you may be required to work at various locations within the UK.
About the Role:
- Conducting water testing and monitoring in accordance with ACoP L8 guidelines and HTM 04-01
- Monitoring, sampling and various other water treatment tasks
- Testing and servicing thermostatic mixing valves
- Shower cleans & other clean and disinfection work
- Respond to call outs & liaise with client
- Carry out statutory inspections
- Maintain a close customer relationship on all designated contracts
- Carry out monitoring technician duties as directed by site supervisor and contracts coordinator – these will include all hygiene tasks as well as TMV servicing and closed system sampling and testing.
Experience, skills and requirements:
- This position is for both entry level and experienced Technicians and as such may not require previous experience or qualification, although relevant industry experience is desirable
- Excellent customer service, communication & organisational skills
- HTM 04-01 specific training as well as legionella training would be ideal but not essential
- Job specific training on allocated tasks
- Full driving licence (essential)
- GCSE educated or equivalent
- Employment subject to a satisfactory DBS check
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter (with job title in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job description available on request.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.