hsl Compliance are recruiting! Due to our ongoing expansion, we are looking for Monitoring Technicians for the above area and its surrounding area. The Monitoring Technician’s role is to undertake L8 monitoring and water treatment services on an array of designated site-based contracts and therefore a full driving licence is required.
Primarily providing services to local authorities and housing associations throughout the UK, hsl Compliance are a committed people company who strive to attract employees who have the desire to work hard and who wish to develop and build a career.
To apply or to request a full job description, please put Monitoring Technician – **** in the subject line.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Tarn pure and silver, copper ionisation
• Conducting water testing and monitoring (in accordance with ACoP L8 guidelines)
• Monitoring, sampling and various other water treatment tasks
• Testing and servicing thermostatic mixing valves
• Shower cleans & other clean and disinfection work
Full training is provided along with van, uniform and PPE equipment. This is a permanent contract 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday) with overtime available.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.