Due to our ongoing expansion, hsl Compliance are recruiting! We are currently looking for a Contract Co-ordinator to join our enthusiastic team at hsl Compliance, one of the leading companies in the legionella compliance industry providing services to Local Authorities and Housing Associates throughout the UK.
The role is to provide the Healthcare management team with support to manage all operations in the business area and to provide them with support to control the activities of staff to achieve the best possible financial and operational performance of the area. Provide support to ensure contribution to Healthcare Objectives is achieved or exceeded. It will also include liaising with customers to ensure all hsl Compliance work processes are carried out in line with the customers’ needs and requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Create contract files and ensure that all relevant information is up to date and entered onto systems including generating all contract correspondence and relevant forms
- Invoicing on relevant computer systems and to ensure that the invoicing is entered on the contract register against the relevant order.
- Updating contract registers with completed works from Parts Usage for work in progress weekly
- Book in sites as requested
- Liaise with customers to ensure works are completed in accordance with Healthcare manager and customer instructions
- Process laboratory reports in accordance with Healthcare manager and customer instructions
- General office administration to include reception duties and raising stationery orders
Experience, Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer service and communication, both written and verbal
- Strong administration and strong ICT skills
- Highly organised, with a keen eye for detail and an effective team player
- GCSE grade C and above in English and Mathematics
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter (with job title in the subject line) to email@example.com
Full job description available on request.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.