Reporting to the Account Manager, the Contracts Co-ordinator’s role is to provide the Area Management team with support to manage all operations in the business area and to provide them with support to control the activities of staff to achieve the best possible financial and operational performance of the area. Provide the Area Management Team with support to ensure the areas contribution to Regional Objectives is achieved or exceeded. It will also include liaising with customers to ensure all hsl Compliance work processes are carried out in line with the customers’ needs and requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Create contract files and ensure that all relevant information is up to date and entered onto systems including generating all contract correspondence and relevant forms
- Invoicing on relevant computer systems and to ensure that the invoicing is entered on the contract register against the relevant order.
- Updating contract registers with completed works from Parts Usage for work in progress weekly
- Book in sites as requested
- General office administration to include reception duties and raising stationery orders
- General assistance to all hsl staff in the execution of their duties including updating programmes and supporting account manager
- Maintain filing system
- Provide cover for the Administration Supervisor as and when required
- Promote the Company’s best interests at all times