Recruiting – Service Chemist South West/Greater London (Alchem)
The Service Chemist is responsible for the provision of high quality technical support and on site services delivery to the existing client base. Implementing, managing and monitoring water treatment programmes for commercial and industrial water.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementing, managing and monitoring water treatment programmes for commercial and industrial water systems.
- Candidates will be used to carrying out servicing work on Cooling Water, Boiler Water and Closed Loops and will have an outgoing personality and positive attitude
- Analysis of cooling tower and boilers and interpreting of results to make recommendations and produce a report.
- Conducting the routine sampling and analysis of water systems.
- Closed system sampling and dosing
- Ongoing personal progression through the company to account manager for the right person.
Able to confidently verbally communicate and write well-structured and informative emails.
Experience, Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge of ACoP L8 ,HSG 274,BS2486, BG50
- Current Driving License
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in water treatment.
- Confident, organised individual
- Health and Safety awareness